Saturday 1 November 2014

What I Have Found From Audience Research

From the questionnaires I asked my audience to fill out this is the sumary of the results I collected:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1heJKB0lSaNwytgZ-AcDDJNUbi9wM_P3AI5OAQE4rWh8/viewanalytics

The majority of people I asked were female though there was a only a small gap between both genders, aged between 16-30, white ethnicity with no religion and were students. This will be my main target audience for my music video.

Overall, their prefered genres of music were pop and singer/songwriter. They mainly watch videos on the internet and they watch music videos more often than not. The majority of people prefered music videos containing narrative and performance with mainly the apperance and images used on adverts and digipaks that influence them to buy music. I will have to consider this when I am making my product.


No comments:

Post a Comment