Friday 28 November 2014

Music Video Ideas

This week I have been trying to put together a storyboard and even though I have a few ideas of what I want to do I am struggling to come up with a narrative or an order for my ideas.
These are the ideas I have for my music video:
  • I could use a montage of videos of the old relationship referred to in the lyrics that the artist says he misses. Include old photos? 
  • Have the artist at the front of the shot playing the song on guitar, with events playing behind him going fast, showing the passing of time. This would probably be very challenging to edit but I think it would look good. 
  • Have the artist performing in a natural setting. 
  • Do a performance video, just the artist playing in a studio setting for example. However this idea isn't what would appeal most to my audience after analysing my audience research. 
  • Flashbacks between the old relationship and the girls new relationship. 
  • Quite a wintery theme to the music video, refers to rain in the lyrics. 

I need to choose one to base my music video around once I have a main idea I can adapt it to suit what I do better but I need an initially idea to work with.  I really like the second idea so I'm going to try and use that or adapt it to something similar. 









No comments:

Post a Comment