Monday 20 April 2015

Further Comparisons For My Evaluation

George ezra comparison (Listen to the Man):

both have artist included in narrative? follow artist - hand held - I follow imogen.
both include lip syncing (lots of very good!!) and guitar
His videos more performance based mine more narrative based.
pans - which I try but dont really work :s
He has a break from song - just talking explains whats happening in the video more.
I use fades - not very common

Jake Bugg (Lightning Bolt):

blurry
hand hand very wobbly!
cuts of him singing and playing guitar
cuts are quite fast - mine are slower, show more narrative.


Black and white seems quite common - I used colour.
Also tend to follow the artist mostly - I follow the partner, only really charlie when he's playing

No comments:

Post a Comment