Saturday 21 February 2015

Editing Progress

These are a few screen shots of the editing I have done so far. For the first parts of my video I have quite a lot of footage edited and filmed which now I just need feedback on. Although there are a few gaps I need to fill in with footage which means I will have to have another day of fiming to try and fill in all the gaps now. I have pretty much done the chorus and the shot shown below I really like which fades to black and I think looks really effective.

This picture shows that I have completed the opening of my video. The first 20 seconds or so are just the music playing so I have used a few different shots of charlie playing the guitar which I have edited together and I think make a good opening.

After this small bit it goes straight into the narrative of the video where the lyrics are depicted through whats being shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment