Wednesday 28 January 2015

Filming and Editing Update

From the last time I filmed I have been editing the footage but it is taking me longer than I thought it would, I have been matching the clips I have taken to fit in with the song. I've been editing the length of the footage and seeing what I need to refilm due to poor quality or not having enough good footage to match the timing of the song. I have also come to realise, since adding the song to the editing process, that there is quite a long  musical introduction to the song before any singing which I hadn't planned footage for. I have decied that here I am going to put footage of my artist playing the guitar outside somewhere, for example a wood, as from filming outside last weekend I have discovered it looks quite good. This also means I probably won't use the green screen, I think it will be a better idea to just have the footage that matches the lyrics playing with nothing over the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment